These are the qualities that define the MFC Team.
We look for people who can think and act outside their comfort zone and are not defined by a 9 to 5 culture! And in turn, we create and sustain an environment that attracts, retains and nurtures such talent. Thorough training, compensation and recognition, we encourage our people to attain their personal and professional goals. If you would like to be a part of the MFC Family, submit your resume mentioning your visa status, notice period, current drawn salary and whether you have a driving license at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a Coordinator – Operations (Sea Freights - Customer Service) to join the MFC Sea Services Team.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
• Single point of contact for assigned customer accounts and guarantee satisfaction and value for our customers.
• Manage Sea import, export & cross-trades, prepare and follow up quotations, and identify and build ‘Suspect Lists’ for campaigns.
• Liaise/coordinate with the sales team, partners/agents, customers, and other service providers and update all live data in CRM as appropriate.
• Assist in preparation of weekly/monthly reports and statistical figures on bookings, volumes, and revenue as well as customer ranking.
• Attend to customer questions, complaints, and concerns immediately, and facilitate satisfactory resolution.
• Support customers through service, education, and effective problem-solving.
• Making cold calls to new and existing customers to promote the company services and secure appointments and pass leads to the Salesperson to have customer visit.
The Applicant should have Experience in:
• Minimum 03 -05 years experience in Sea Freight Operational process/Customer Service ideally within a Freight Forwarding industry in the UAE.
• Excellent communication skills in English – verbal and written.
• Disciplined and Organized.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Flexible regarding working hours.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your applications to email@example.com with your visa status, clearly mentioned.
We are looking for an Assistant – Operations (Tally Clerk) to join the MFC Contract Logistics Team (Warehouse division). This role will include the following responsibilities but will be not limited to:
The candidates should have the following key requirements:
If you meet the above requirements, please send in your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with your visa status, clearly mentioned.